He is surgeon with extraordinary skills. He has performed first laparoscopic right hepatectomy in central India, first to perform robotic spleen preserving distal pancreatectomy in India, third to perform split liver transplant in both adults and first to perform complex resection in Latur district in Maharashtra
He has delivered many talks at national and international level
- IHPBA mid term cme 2018
- IASG mid term cme 2018
- HEAL 2016
- Dubai gastro meet 2015 And many more.
He has trained many students under him in Surgical Gastroenterology. He is also involved in research along with his students in various subjects. His has done research on various topics like
- Fast track surgery in hepatobiliary and pancreas surgery
- Platelet Count And C-Reactive Protein As Markers Of Outcome In Liver Transplant
- Evaluation of pre and post-operative metabolic parameters in patients undergoing liver transplant surgery in our center
He has published papers in various journals
- Mm, Kashif, I Satishrao and Sachin Dv. “Adenocarcinoma arising in a small bowel duplication cyst.” (2018)
- Emergency liver transplant in patient with Child-Pugh class C cirrhosis and strangulated umbilical hernia.Chaudhary A1, Daga S, Goyal N, Ramaswamy VK, Agarwal S, Pareek S, Ray R, Wadhawan M, Gupta S.Exp Clin Transplant. 2013 Feb;11(1):66-7. doi: 10.6002/ect.2012.0074. Epub 2012 Nov 21Platelet Count And C-Reactive Protein As Markers Of Outcome In Liver Transplant
- Sridhar MS, Rangaraju A, Anbarasu K, Reddy SP, Daga S, Jayalakshmi S, et al. Evaluation of Kayser–Fleischer ring in Wilson disease by anterior segment optical coherence tomography. Indian J Ophthalmol 2017;65:354-7
- low copper containing diet for Wilson disease patients – JMSR
He has experience of more than 500 liver transplant with excellent outcome. He has excellent experience in liver surgery with experience of more than 1000 liver surgery. He can perform open laparoscopic and robotic liver surgery. He is equally experienced in pancreatic surgery and can perform open / lap/ robotic/pancreatic surgery.